Local Fence Company with a GREAT Lifetime Warranty
Hi, my name is Ken Brands, the owner of Clear Boundaries with Dog Guard. Prior to becoming a Dog Guard® dealer I spent 22 years in the US Air Force working as an instructor. After I retired in 1999, I went sailing. An opportunity to attend Maine Maritime Academy came up and after graduation and a few different boats, I worked my way up to Pilot, pushing barges primarily in the Houston Ship Channel and the Gulf Coast Inter Coastal Waterway.
In researching Dog Guard®, I learned several things that made it an easy decision. First, all Dog Guard® equipment is made in America. Second, Dog Guard® truly believes in their products. They only offer one warranty, a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser. Where others offer you the option to spend more for a longer warranty, we are lifetime right from the start. The third is Dog Guard® is a family owned business that was founded in 1988. In that time, many of our competitors were being bought and sold and moved production out of the county. During that time, Dog Guard® maintained their focus on making the most innovative pet containment systems on the market.
As an instructor in the Air Force, I learned that all of my students had a common goal of successively completing my class, but they did not all learn in the same way. After a sharp learning curve on my part, I had a tool box full of different ways to that common goal of my students. Installing an in-ground pet fence is much the same. All properties have a perimeter and all pet owners what their pets safe. However, if you have a strong slope down towards the road, you need the wire to be further away from the road than a level or uphill yard would be placed. Or do you have flower beds, a pool or other areas you want your pets kept out of? Also, the proper training is very important. Training is a cooperative effort that consists of very simple steps that take 5-10 minutes per dog; 2 or 3 times a day. On average most dogs are completed with training by day 12 to 15 with the fence. At Clear Boundaries with Dog Guard, if you are not completely satisfied with how your pets are contained at 90 days, you can get your money back, ALL OF IT.
If you would like to learn more or see what would be the best way to put a Dog Guard® fence on your property, call (615) 415-3803 and schedule a free estimate.
Serving Benton, Dickson, Henry, Hickman, Houston, Humphreys, Maury, Montgomery, Stewart and Williamson Counties in Tennessee.
- Benton County: Big Sandy (38221), Camden (38320), Eva (38333) and Holladay (38341).
- Dickson County: Burns (37029), Charlotte (37036), Cumberland Furnace (37051), Dickson (37056, 37055), Vanleer (37181) and White Bluff (37187).
- Henry County: Buchanan (38222), Cottage Grove (37046), Henry (38231), Paris (38242), Puryear (38251) and Springville (38256).
- Hickman County: Bon Aqua (37025), Centerville (37033), Duck River (38454), Lyles (37098) and Nunnelly (37137).
- Houston County: Erin (37061), Stewart (37175) and Tennessee Ridge (37178).
- Humphreys County: Hurricane Mills (37078), Mc Ewen (37101), New Johnsonville (37134) and Waverly (37185).
- Maury County: Columbia (38401), Culleoka (38451), Hampshire (38231), Santa Fe (38482), Spring Hill (37174) and Williamsport (38487).
- Montgomery County: Clarksville (37040, 37042, 37043), Cunningham (37052), Palmyra (37142), Southside (37171) and Woodlawn (37191).
- Stewart County: Big Rock (37023), Bumpus Mills (37028), Cumberland City (37050), (Dover) and Indian Mound (37079).
- Williamson County: Brentwood (37027), College Grove (37046), Fairview (37062), Franklin (37064, 37067, 37069, 37065, 37068), Nolensville (37135), Primm Springs (38476), and Thompson Station (37179).